What to wear
Pretend you are creating
only one outfit for the whole family
WHA TO WEAR
- comfy clothes and comfy shoes
- pastel colors. when in doubt, do white
- or neutrals with one pop of color
- clothes that move with the wind
- texture such as fur, ruffles or a long pleaded skirt
- accessories such as hats, scarfs, necklaces, bracelets and headbands
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
- large graphics, large patterns, noticeable logos
- dark colors
- orange or fucsia
- oversized clothes
- matching outfits
Here’s some Pinterest Inspiration!
3 things I'd like you to consider
I may ask you to do silly or weird things. Just roll with it. We creative people get our juices flowing when we feel that you trust our creative process.
Tell me if you need a horizontal family portrait to put over your mantle, tell me if there is a scar you are self-conscious about, tell me if your son has autism, I want to know everything so I can be ready.
Your only job during our session is to love the heck out of your family and think about nothing else. You are not allowed to stress, yell, or threaten. Just love.